Thursday, October 14, 2010

Decisions

It's been a while I wrote something. I've been busy with school and just thinking about life. I'm finally home for fall break and very excited. I only been home for a couple of hours and I love it. Well, I talked to my parents about my pending decision about leaving college. They actually were pretty cool about but just wanted to know my reason, and do I have a plan. In my head, I have everything planned out and how I want to get started my career. Sometimes it's a little difficult trying to explain it though. With my mom it was pretty easy, she just gave me options and told to me to consider to finish out the year. On the other hand my dad is a little bit more difficult when it comes to things. Although he understands what I'm saying and how I feel, he still tries to let me know it's going to be difficult to get started with a job without a being in college or having a degree. He likes for me to look at the 'bigger picture' as he says. I understand what he trying to do and I appreciate it. We had a good talk about the pros and cons about not continuing college. He wants me to still continue to think about my decision and making sure I'm making the right one. Even though the last post I was kind of on a rant and was ready to leave then, I still want to keep thinking on this to so I'll make the right decision. I don't want to regret my choice. While I feel like right now my heart is telling me to stop and follow my dreams, I still want to make sure it's going to benefit me. Another thing is I want to start doing things a lot different. I only want to do things if my heart is in it. With the work I do, to the littlest task I take on. I'm going to start show casing how I dress more, I think my style is very versatile and I love that. I would like to give little tips and guides for women out there life and style. Since being in college I just learn so much about myself and also have a different perspective on life. I would like to share it with the world. I've grown so much, its like a new better me is coming to light. I want to become the best I can. I'm going to try and update everyday or every other, I want to be dedicated to all my crafts. No half stepping any more, it's time to grow out of that and push my self. Also I want to read more. Being more ambitious is what I'm going after. My passion is numerous things, Videography, fashion merchandise, business, music, and whatever else becomes into my interest. I know it sounds like a lot of things, but I'm going to focus on one at a time and grow from that. When something is your passion you dedicate your life to that and get so absorbed in it that you have so much knowledge about it. That's how I'm trying to be. I know it will take a while but dedicated and willing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers