Sunday, October 17, 2010

Focused

I'm back at school from fall break unfortunately. It went too fast. But while I was at home I enjoyed myself and I also talked to my parents and someone about me leaving school. I think this was a good thing for me to do. Even though I went on a rant on how I wanted to leave after this semester, I think I'm going to finish out the year. While thinking about it and talking to someone that was very helpful, it would be better just to go through my first year before I make my decision. I'm just going to focus more on my work and my career, but I don't want to regret leaving school too early or not giving it a chance. I'm still going to be looking for a job or intern while at school in preparation for the summer. I'm going to write out a plan. Until then I'm to continue with school and get more knowledge and experience. I'm just going to take things one day at a time.
I was going to post a picture of a new item I got but this dumb think won't let me so I'll try to get it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers