Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New Goals

My birthday is in a week, next Thursday, November 4th. So I was just thinking I should set some new goals to reach and change some things. I wrote down several things to work on or do but probably this weekend I will really look at it and make a more organize and in depth list. I just think its time to progress and move forward, there's a lot of things I wan to improve on and start doing. Even though I'm not excited about getting older, I'm surely happy to get some gifts, who wouldn't? I'm turning 18. It's not that old but I like 16 better. If you didn't catch me telling my thoughts about that on twitter, check it out. Also I'm currently listening to Cyphi Da Prince new mixtape. He's an artist on Kanye West label G.O.O.D music. So far its not bad, better than I actually thought. If you haven't already go take a listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers