Sunday, October 31, 2010

Clean up



This is my stupid Blackberry. It's been messing up ever since I got to College. Yesterday it didn't give me my messages until 5:30 pm. I'm really thinking about getting an Iphone even though I don't care for all touch screen.
Package from mommy :)

This picture came out dark because of my dumb camera
Yes, I know my desk is a mess. Its clutter and messy. That's why today I'm going to take time to clean everything up. I hate when my desk get like this but sometimes it just happens unconsciously. I really need to be more organize too. I'm working on that.

The book/magazine above is just somethings I'm ready right now. I already read the GQ book. I'm really close to finishing the Russell Simmons book, I made a promise to myself to finish it before the month is over. So since today is the 31st I'm going to try and finish that up today. Then soon make my way over to the XXL magazine. It's a shame, I probably had that magazine for about a month now and still haven't looked at it.

Well I'm about to take a shower and watch my hair. Then going to eat then clean up this desk. I'll snap a shot of its cleanliness when I'm finished and post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers