Monday, September 27, 2010

Miss On & On Badu

So since today is Monday, and I haven't done a Music Monday in a while, I decided to do one. Today I'm its on one specific artist. Erykah Badu, one of my favorite female artist. I love everything about her, her voice, her style, it's all unique but its amazing. I absolutely love her songs. I'm going to post some of my particular favorites.

I LOVE this song. Both of their voices together on this track is just..... I can't even explain it. It blends together so well. Also with the guitar playing in the background its just ridiculous. Its so soothing and peaceful to listen to. When you listen to it, its like you get so into the words and the music you get lost. I love this song and it will forever be one of my favorites.


Of course I couldn't cover Ms. Badu without putting this song. I'm sure numerous of people I have heard this, or someone singing this. Its so cleaver, and real you can just tell by the response by the audience. This song always makes me chuckle a little, but I do like it, her voice is just so raspy and pure.

value="http://www.youtube.com/v/CbuhKR8YXlk?fs=1&hl=en_US">




Last but not least, another song I fell in love with. I don't even remember how I got hooked on this song, I just remember always having it on repeat. I mean how can you not love this song, the lyrics and the soulful voice gracing the track. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers