Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Late Start

So today has been interesting to say the least. This morning I woke up late for my 8:50 class. I had to rush and do everything in a matter of 15 minutes, which is hard for me. But thank goodness I was only a couple of minutes late to class. All day I have been sore due to working out on Monday, and Tuesday. It's been a minute since I have, and my body is paying for that. Other then that I've been enjoying college  so far. I like the atmosphere and everything, but the work is ok. I love to learn, but not about what some of my classes are teaching me. I feel like I can teach myself on most of the stuff by just going to the library. It's still difficult to tell if I want to stay. Because I do actually really like college, but I just feel like I'm wasting my time. I know I can get a lot more accomplished if I just taught myself. I know what I want to do with my life and I just think it might be a bit more easier to teach myself and go out and make it happen, rather then spend 4 years a college. I just think with my career and doesn't require a college degree, especially if you're not fit out for college. I'm not going to jump into conclusion just yet, but we'll see. I have met some cool people here so far. Hopefully after this first year I'll have some idea what to do. Enough of that though, I will be posting some pictures probably tomorrow or Friday. I keep forgetting I have my camera. I have some pictures on my phone though. I need to stop neglecting this, and I need to find someone to design my blog. Trust, I know it looks mad ugly but I'll get it fix soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers