Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Tumblin' Tuesday

Don't forget to check out my tumblr here.
Today was a pretty good day, I went to my advisor today and talked to him about my classes next semester. It seems like this semester will be way better than this one. Its not that I hate all of my classes, its just some are unnecessary and its too late for me to drop them. Next semester I get to take more classes of what I like instead of the one communication class I have now. I get to start one of my fashion merchandise class that I'm stoked about. Hopefully this turns out great. Enough about school though, I know I still haven't posted any pictures in a while but I will. I need to do bette with this blog. Christmas is when I supposedly get my camera. ( I hope). I decided to go with a Nikon, its the D5000. I heard its best for videography which is my main purpose of buying it. The camera is great to, I played with it early August at a camera store when I was on vacation. If my parents get me that then I will be forever grateful. As for right now though its just me and BB camera and a canon one that I took from my braja. That should be good for now. But the books are calling, I have a test tomorrow so I'm going to ATTEMPT to study!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers