Thursday, May 13, 2010

Stand Out

Hey world! I haven't posted anything in a while, sorry for the delay. I've been busy taken finals for school, but I just finish my last one yesterday. So now I'm officially done with high school, thank goodness! Tomorrow I leave for my senior trip to Florida. I really don't feel like going anymore but I have to, then when I get back, it's graduation =). Anyways, enough about that. This post is about standing out. This is for all you bloggers out there. For the last couple of days I've been "blog hopping" if you want to say, and let me tell you what I have seen. I've seen the same repeated layout, the same exact post, nothing worth looking at honestly. Most of them were the same, and there were some that was actually interesting. I've been looking/reading blogs for some time now and for me to actually enjoy that blog, it has to be different from every other blogs and has to be covering stuff that is actually enjoyable and interesting to sit down and read. Some of the blogs I came across had the same corny layout, and same post about fashion lines and music. I'm not saying that you can't have blogs like that but if you do, PLEASE make yours unique. If your going to post stuff about fashion please KNOW what your posting, don't just jump on the bandwagon. I honestly think half of those kids didn't even know what they were posting about, who the designer was, and nothing about the line. All the music was the same ol' mainstream songs or videos. Post something DIFFERENT. It doesn't have to be the latest Lil Wayne, Drake or whoever it maybe latest song that's out. Trust me there's going to be several other blogs with that already posted. I might be babbling, but I'm just trying to help bring diversity to blogging. It just seem like everybody stealing stuff from each other or hypebeast. If your going post those hypebeast pictures at least add some commentary to them. For the record I'm not trying to stop nobody from doing there blog just please add some excitement to it if you want to call it that. Like more personal post, stuff you like, something more than fashion, music, and art. Again, I'm not knocking talking about those subjects but do it in a way that it's not like everybody else. That's all I ask. Ok I'm done venting for now, lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers