Sunday, May 2, 2010

Make Cupcakes Not War : Johnny Cupcakes

(I took this picture while waiting eternity to get in.)


I should of posted this a while back but I'll share it with you'll now. Early April Johnny Cupcakes came to Maryland for his Suitcase tour. I had the opportunity to go see him in Annapolis. I waited for 2 , 2 1/2 hours in line to get in. I'm happy to say, it was well worth it. Besides the awkward couple behind me and it being pretty windy and i didn't have a jacket -_-. But while we were waiting outside they did supply us with cupcakes and also had some inside. Overall the event was great. I had heard of him before a while back but never really looked into his brand until a couple of months ago. I read up on him and how he started his brand, which is great motivation for anybody who wants to start their own brand. What I really like about him is his down to earth attitude. For him to travel across the country and meet with his fans, talk, and take pictures says a lot about his character. More designers in my opinion should do that. He is suppose to be coming to Georgetown, DC this Friday ( May 7th) so hopefully I can make it and have a Pt 2 post on that. Enjoy the pictures.








that's when I finally made it inside.




I don't really care for this pic, on my part but I decided to post it anyways.



of course I had to come back with something.




Cop me a T-shirt, 3 stickers, and 4 pins. The other 3 are on my jacket and heaven knows I wasn't try to take them off cause it already took me long enough to put them on.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers