Friday, May 28, 2010

2010 Summer Necessities

Here are some items I want need to get for this summer. I've got some graduation money that I can spend on it. I'm saving most of it but keeping some for me to use. Then I have to wait for my paycheck from my job to get more stuff. Sadly, the job that I have does not start till late June. Till the then I'm looking for a part time job, Hopefully some one will call me back soon -_-. Any ways, here are the top things on my list.
I really NEED this camera. I don't think I have shared that I'm trying to get into Videography and all that good stuff. I'm not really into labels. I just know I want to do amazing things by capturing moments in video form, or photographs.


Bape Earrings.

The Sperry Top-Sider Authentic Original. 


I have to get these at any cost. This shoe is too sweet not to have. 


This is not the exact deck I want but its the only good picture I could find to show. I need an entirely brand new skateboard. My old one is dead.


Sorry for the awkward white lady with the cut off face. I couldn't find a picture without her in it.I'm in LOVE with this blazer. I saw it in the store one day and knew I had to go back and get it. & thats what I shall do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers