Tuesday, May 25, 2010

On to the next stage

Let me start of and say sorry for the lack of posts. I've been very busy for the last few days. I graduated on Saturday! Which I am so very happy about. Finally out, now I'm no longer bothered with the same routine of high-school, and the tedious homework. I had a graduation cook out afterwards to celebrate. Now, I'm looking for some early summer tasks & quests. Hopefully my blog will be transform into some more major and the layout appearance will be better. I also just got back from a job interview, I got the job but it does not start till late June. I'm still looking for a part time job too, I honestly need the money. There is a lot I'm trying to do and get before I go off to college. Well let me stop rambling about stuff. Heres a few picture from the weekend.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers