Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Sneaker Collection

Lately I've been looking for new shoes to add to my sneaker collection. I decided I'm going to start doing a sneaker collection, ever since I got my job and have the money to buy what I want no matter the cost. It's kind of like a project I'm working on cause I want to document it too, but of course I have to wait for my camera. I've had some shoes in the past that I wish I never gave away or threw away. I feel like now I have to the conclusion of the style I want to posses. I mean when you grow up you go through a lot of phases, and looks. I always had some sort of thought of what my style was but as I matured it came more clearly to me. Right now I have a set list of the shoes I want to get before I go to college. Hopefully they'll still be available for me to purchase when the time comes. Also, even though I said sneaker collection its really just a variation of shoes, like from sperry's to vans, flats, boot, and sneakers. I've got two that I've gotten in the last month that I will post up soon to show. Theres also some shoes I need to get rid of also. But be on the lookout for the footage I'm going to make showing what I have so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers