Monday, July 12, 2010

Music Monday and all that Jazz

FOUR more freakin' days till I get paid. I can not wait. I need it. But anyways my day was ok, I went to work as usual. And all day we was moving heavy boxes, I'll probably be ripped by the time its over. I took one of the illest naps ever too. We was on break, so it was acceptable. Came home to chill, took the liberty to go with my mom to the store and stuff. That turned into going to 3 stores and coming home 3 and a half hours later, no complaints over here though I enjoy spending time with my mother. & since today is Monday, it's my job to give you'll Music Monday. Well today I'm going to do it different and put 4 songs that I've been feeling and have in rotation on my ipod for a min. The top one that I will put a video up of is the one I just heard and can't stop playing which is : 

it includes my FAVORITE rapper, HOVA. I really don't listen to Rick Ross that heavy, but I do enjoy this song though. John Legend tops it off with the vocals also.
Also, the other four songs are; 
Lauryn Hill - Lost One
Adele - Melt My Heart to Stone
Blu - So Perfect
Everybody should go and take a listen to these songs, they're worth the listen and way better than this tom foolery called 'music' on the radio today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers