Thursday, August 12, 2010

Whats New

On vacation I had went to the outlet and picked up some good stuff. Some things I bought for school or things I wanted. I took pictures of a couple of things that I purchased. 

I wanted an all black shoe to take to school something simply but looks good so I decided to pick up the classic Chucks.




Also I picked up a pair of red vans. I don't really know why this specific color stood out to me but I love them.



Nice pair of quality jeans. I love Levis, their jean quality and style is great to me. I got the 513 "Boyfriend" jeans. The fit of them are PERFECT. I usually wear skinny jeans, but I would recommend this to any girl who wants to take a break from that and just want a more comfortable fit. 



A Ralph Lauren Classic Fit Button up. I got a Blue and Yellow one. I'm starting to fall more in love with the button up look.






These are two Ralph Lauren Polos. I love Ralph Lauren and have been shopping there for a couple years now. The quality of his clothes is quite amazing, I have old polos from there from like 3 years ago that still is in good shape and in tact. His clothes to me never gets old. Every year I go there and the new clothes that are displayed never lets me down, especially the women side. Because sometimes on other clothing lines the men clothes looks better or designs are better than the ladies. Never have I had that problem at this store though. He is one of my favorite designers, and as long as he still makes clothes, I will remain wearing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers