Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year!


Welcome 2011! I decided to do drop in and do another post. I'll be probably getting back to blogging on the regular in a few days. I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and New Years. I surely did. Spent both days with my lovely family. Even though I had a great christmas, I did not get my camera yet. Money was up to par, so somewhere between the end of January and February should be when I get it. Right now, I just got to make what I have work. For some unknown reason off the random I made another blog. It's on wordpress, you can find it here. I'm not really sure what's going to be the purpose of that blog but i'll figure out. Check it now, I already posted one post. I barely can keep up with this blog so let's see how I can do with two. Here's a couple of pictures from since I been home.



Today before church



New Years
Christmas Day




Thanksgiving day

Going to a graduation celebration.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Followers